By donating to the ProLife Alliance we are able to continue fighting to support the weakest members of our society.
It also means that we are able to plan for the future off the back of regular giving.
You can also help fundraise for us – click here to find out how.
Or to find out how to leave a legacy to the Prolife Alliance in your will, please click here.
Why you should donate to us
- The right-to-life is the most fundamental human right. Yet Britain has one of the most lax abortion laws in the world with the annual abortion figure around 200,000 a year.
- Although we’re not as large as some voluntary organisations, we’re highly effective.
- We don’t just react to pro-abortion developments but we try and set the agenda as well. Recent campaigns include our general election campaign to elect pro-life candidates, our campaign to reveal hidden abortion statistics, and we’re trying to lower the abortion time limit. You can read more about our current campaigns here.
- We generate huge amounts of media coverage.
- We work closely with other groups to achieve the same goal, including non-traditional allies. For example, we are working with the Information Commissioner on our Freedom of Information case.
What we will do with your donation
- The majority of your money will support our campaigns.
- We won’t waste your money on marketing and adverts. Neither will we send you endless publications and letters, although we will occasionally tell you how we’re using your money.
- We won’t bombard you with endless requests for more cash although if we desperately need to support an urgent campaign we might ask nicely!
- All of our directors are ordinary people working hard for free. So even they won’t be using your money.
Want to give to the ProLife Alliance? See how you can help below.
How you can help
Monthly or yearly subscriptions are the easiest donation options as it means less paperwork for you and us. You can also offer your time to us if you’re interested in volunteering – contact us here.
Monthly subscriptions help us budget for the future. Our nominal subscription is £2 per month but most monthly donors give between £5-£10 per month. All subscriptions are gratefully received! (Please enter only a number – no £ sign)
This method is completely secure and you may also cancel your subscription at any time. Alternatively, you can download a printable membership form here.
… For the price of 1 cup of coffee each month you can help protect unborn babies…
If you prefer to give a one-off donation please an amount below (without a £ sign).
If you'd like to join our monthly lottery which supports the ProLife Alliance and pays out a monthly cash prize, please click here.
Leave a Legacy to the ProLife Alliance
If you would like to leave a legacy to the ProLife Alliance in your will, please click here for more information.
If you have any problems with these options, or want to ask us questions about your membership or give us suggestions on how we can use your money please contact us.